Sunday 3 November 2013

Tartan tartan and just more tartan.


Last Tuesday it was the two year anniversary for my boyfriend and I, as a present he wanted to teach me how to ski at an indoor ski centre- however after being called a health hazard on the ski slope we thought it was a better idea to leave the ski centre and go shopping- something I'm much better at! I saw this tartan skirt in topshop  and fell in love immediately; so as an alternative present he bought it for me (which worked very well on my behalf as I have no money at all and really need to save up to buy Christmas presents for my giant family). However if you are like me and are trying to make your wardrobe a little more suited for winter - and therefore tartan being the perfect answer, but you want to avoid spending a lot of money (as Christmas is coming up really fast) then perhaps invest in a tartan scarf, you don't even need to go and spend £15 on the high-street for one, just pop into your local charity shop and they are bound to have at least one waiting for you- as you will see coming in a future post!



No comments:

Post a Comment