Thursday 26 December 2013

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

SANTA'S BEEN SHOPPING



I was so excited to find this spotlight hiding in the draws after many years of thinking it no longer existed! So yes I have gone a little over the top, the shadows are bigger than ever, the foreheads are shinier than ever, but the clothes are prettier than ever! 

Topshop High Heels

These beautiful shoes are a lovely present from my parents, I love how tall they make me- although now I'm afraid I cant wear them around my boyfriend as he will look like a midget. Oh well they are totally worth it!

Vogue, Alexa Chung IT, vintage fashion, and British designers.


There's nothing better than good book about fashion. I love to wear clothes, but why pick a garment when you know nothing about it? Alexa Chung's book is AMAZING, I love the casual way she writes.. she's just cool. Oooo and the vogue in the top right hand corner was bought for me from my boyfriend- a whole annual subscription!

Little Black Number from Ark


This is my lovely new dress from ark, I particularly love the high neckline, adding a touch of sophistication and authority, then mixed with the femininity of the slit back.



Below is my new coat from zara. I love this style coat for the diversity of looks it allows. I can wear it casually and effortlessly by leaving the belt undone, or fasten the belt and show off a very feminine silhouette.

Chic mac coat from Zara






This beautiful watch was a present from two of my sisters- it's from TOPSHOP and it is a must have! I never knew how much better life would feel with the addition of a watch!

Keep updated for more posts by adding me to your reading list and following on instagram:
thefashion_parade

Love Sarah x












No comments:

Post a Comment