Sunday 24 November 2013

Great Gatsby Fancy Dress Party




I do apologise, for this week and this week only there will be no "Sunday Style Steal" I'm just very  busy doing lots of coursework at the moment! However, last night I went to a friends 18th and if you hadn't guessed already the theme was a "The great Gatsby" . I was so excited when I found out, and like all fancy dress events I was trying to buy an outfit which didn't cost too much, but more importantly an outfit I could wear again. I bought this black cami-like dress from asos for £22, the dress was such a good buy as not only did it look perfect for the event, but I can also re-wear it again and again- whether it's for a cocktail night out or just for a nice evening meal. I bought the heels last year for only £12 from primark. The necklace is Monet- very nicely lent to me from my nana! Finally for my favourite piece... the flapper band (for only £2.50 from Amazon)!


  All the girls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment